Thursday, December 29, 2011

okay so i cheated ...lol

i didnt put up all the pics...and i should! theres just so many fun things to share! we had a fulfilling holiday..so here they are..



PART TWO
my dads house
my niece and nephew going to town on their gifts.
doctor seuss book collection[this one is from the night before part two]
reading her new winnie the pooh book with tio [uncle] tim

christmas day lunch [vegans dont look!]

penil [roasted pork shoulder]



jokes at the table
my sweetie pie eating at the table with us

I have a large family so the holidays are always nuts and consist of long days ,lots of traveling and no sleep. But i'm so thankful for a large loving supportive family, i cant see or do it any other way...its such a cozy feeling.I love that i've started a little family of my own..and hopefully in time it will continue to grow!

3 comments:

  1. HI!i love this blog, i like these photos too much. visit my blog, if u want post a comment :***


    WWW.CELYNEGLAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered about that tub! How do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its awesome! It was a bit weird at first,i felt like she was uncomfortable but she was fine. She loves it!

    ReplyDelete