Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Baby's First Christmas



Yes tis the season to over dress your little one in festive frocks and itchy tights lol! then take a film full of pictures. My 2011 christmas was relaxing and intimate..a few of us went over to my grandmothers[thats her holding lily at the top] house for coquito [spanish eggnog] food, music and good fun and jokes with my family. My little girl was spoiled this christmas as expected! what wasnt expected was that mommy would be spoiled too! thanks to my mother in law and hubbya nice surprise from hubby! the nook color!..good old fashion spanish food! the reason for my growing booty lol...my mother in law bought and personalized books for lily! now she can be a bookworm like her mother
liking the new boots my grandmother gave her

before it got too hot! lol we had to take her dress off
My grandmothers homemade coquito..so strong and coconutty
A very happy papa with my gift to him..a brew your own beer at home kit!...mr. beer brewing kit lets you make up to 4 gallons of your own recipe brew and ferment until perfection! he is very excited lol

We finished off christmas eve at my mother in laws place
its been so hectic the 2011 holidays ..and i'm grateful for everything i've been blessed with this year! its been an awesome 2011

1 comment:

  1. niiiiiiice pics!
    http://traveloguewithlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete