Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rockstar chronicles

Okay so this throwback is gonna be a bit different today. I realized i never put or mentioned anything about the awesome rockstar babyshower my mother and aunts threw me ..it was amazing! so much zebra print how can i not post pictures!



so i went through a HUGE zebra print phase lol(i've learned to tone it down lol)and my aunts thought a hot pink and zebra print themed baby shower will definately suit my syle.

the GORGEOUS cupcake cake my mother purchased ...i felt like marie antoinette <3


i loved the slippers so much ..i froze them in hopes of using them for her first birthday/baptism.
there still in great shape!



Some of the favors ..oreos with pink filling ..cute and yummy!(the table cloth used was actually brand new curtains for my daughters nursery! my aunts surprised me with that one at the end!)

me ..8 months pregnant ,hot and sore and swollen! (look at that nose!)my hair was dazzling when i first walked in then humdity took over :( ..but i had such a wonderful time ..we dined on sushi and lo mein ..opened gifts and took tons of pictures....way too much

A proud papa to be after we opened the gifts..my handsome hubby!

So thats it for now. I just got back from picking up lilah , we spent some time at the library i borrowed two books about winter for her and some parenting magazines for me ha!(thats all i read now ..im obsessed!) just taking a hot chocolate break while the little one naps.

Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs VOTE FOR MOI!

No comments:

Post a Comment