Thursday, January 12, 2012

January so far...

jamming to kings of leon right now. I love that song "closer" it just transports me to a fictional place..i heard its about vampires which is funny ..it does sound like a dark song. So far this month has been jammed pack and im dieing to hurry and speed things along.School starts on the 26 so i have little time to complete registration! btw i'm going to school to study psychology in the hopes of one day becoming a child therapist or social worker..it burns me and breaks my heart to know that so many children are being abused and being killed by there parents. I want to try to get into the system to save as many kids as i can! so school should be a step in the right direction..theres so many other things i would like to start up again its a bit of a list
#1 photography




I use to be a kick ass photographer..i would like to start shooting again..building my portfolio for 2012 is something that must be done..finally!

#2 Diy projects
i have white picket fence dreams lol ..although im living in a beautiful 3 floor house, i've always wanted to be a little more homegrown and crafty maybe even move on to planting my own food and sewing and making lilah new dresses or crochet a blanket or a few ! so im going to try to take babysteps. I spoke to my booboo and he said we can look for a small herbal garden kit ..maybe get a nice big pot and start growing cilantro and basil..well see how that goes before i move on to anything like tomatos and pretty flowers. I would also like to try making lilahs food here at home
i purchased avocados and they will be my first experiment..tonight my fiance and i will be fermenting beer! yes you read right! i purchased a beer brewing kit for my darling fiance. It will serve as a fun diy project we can do together

lol he's so happy with his xmas gift

#3 ideas of a online yard sale kinda!

Lilah is growing up so fast and alot of her stuff is starting to accumulate and take up space! i donated a large bulk of clothes and im almost done with her 3rd month box that i would like to donate aswell, but there are things besides clothes that we need to get rid of..like her bassisnet/two swings/bathtub etc etc so im thing of opening a account and starting a boutique ..still thinking about it though..also my grandmother sells beautiful accessories

of course the animal print one is my fav! im thinking of getting something started with accessories what do you think? any ideas or feedback?

Well thats just a tinsy weensy part of my list for this year..whats on your list for this year? how do you want this year to be different?


on tuesday i ran some errands with my mom..she was watching my beautiful little niece viviani that day ...lilah and her get along so great! i hope they become inseperable.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment