Wednesday, January 4, 2012

busy bee for 2012

yes! to be able to sit down and have a few delicious moments to blog and post!
i didnt even think this moment would come..but while my little miss is glued to yo gabba gabba
and her room is clean i can have a few minutes to myself
so far i've...
enrolled for college
finished a big load of laundry[one more to go]
cleaned my room
cleaned hers
started to pack away clothes that dont fit her for charity
started a keepsake box for her
took her for her 4 month shots
cleaned the kitchen[that didnt last...i have to clean it again!]

Of couse this doesnt even make a dent in my to do list ..but i like that im kept busy : ]
whats awesome about this is if i was just too exhausted to cook by the time the day is over
my darling fiance happily takes over cooking duties..and hes so good at it!!!the princess after a bath!
veal parmiagana ...pretty easy recipe..very yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment